- Old memorials can be refreshed and restored in good condition.
- Unsafe monuments can be broken down and disposed of safely.
- Re-gilding of letters can be done on location of existing monuments.
- Ledgers of monuments can be removed and placed back for funerals.
New Build & Estimated Cost
- New masonry monuments may range from $400 and go up to $5000
- New double masonry monuments may range from $7000 and go up to $8500
- New Single and Double Headstones may range from $3000 to $17000
- New single Indian Granite monuments range from $7000.00 and go up to $19000
- New double Indian Granite monuments range from $11000 and can go up to $45000
- Mausoleums are priced according to Clients requirements
- Columbariums can be made to order for any size
- Customer engraved desk-tops can be made to order
These are some of the questions we get regularly.
In most areas, we suggest a minimum of 6 months before any action is undertaken.
To allow for the grave to settle and any sinking of the soil to be satisfactorily addressed.
We suggest that you allow at least 4 months before you talk to us as from our experience we find that people are stronger to talk about the subject after an initial lapse of time.
We discuss your preferences and requirements. This is translated to a drawing, which if approved is followed by an offer. Upon approval of our offer, we ensure that the soil has sunk to an acceptable level before we commence any work.
That is always an option and a sound one too. Meet with other suppliers / monumental masons and see their works, understand what they have to offer before you compare quotes.
We submit a contract to you which is discussed and clarified point by point. All our terms are in print form.
We find this to be acceptable in most cemeteries and in our design we allow for this possibility. In fact, we can offer you designs that will allow for more than 2 persons to be interned in the same plot – for all purposes and intents, a family site complete with all the names, etc.
This is the most significant question and hence reserved for the end. On our materials, we offer a 10-year guarantee from manufacturing defects. Yes, even after 10 years the colour will be as good as new and we will advise you on how you can maintain your monument.